WHY EXHIBIT ?
(From left) Tan Sri Asmat Kamaluddin, Tun Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi, Dato’ Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Bin Hamidi, Puan Sharifah Zaida Nurlisha and Encik Hazli Sham Kassim at the Official Opening Ceremony of OGA 2017
HERE ARE 5 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT!
Besides the fact that OGA is the Region's No. 1 Oil & Gas exhibition, here are 5 more great reasons you should exhibit at OGA in 2019
- Over 22,000 trade visitors from some 72 countries/regions are expected to attend the show.
- Some 2000 participating companies from 50 nations are expected to be there.
- 12 Country Group Pavilions from Australia, Belgium, Austria, China, Republic of Korea, Italy, Norway, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States of America are expected.
- OGA is a show for the regional market and major players like Aker Solutions, Cameron, IHC Merwede, Neu Dimension, Olio Group, Tanjung Offshore, Technip and UMW Oil & Gas will be present. Top prominent officials from PETRONAS will also be at the exhibition to meet and mingle.
- Organised by Malaysian Exhibition Services, the country’s market leader in quality trade shows with over 2 decades of experience in the oil & gas trade show sector
Endorsed By :
Organised By :
Supported By :