HOW TO VISIT?
WAYS TO REGISTER FOR OGA 2013
- Online Pre Registration Go Here
- PDF Download Download Form Here
- Kindly fax this form to +603 4043 7241. You will receive a Confirmation Letter informing you of your pre-registration code. Please bring along this code to the “Pre-Registered” visitor counters located at Level 3 of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre to collect your Visitor Badge.
- On-Site Registration form
- Kindly proceed to the walk-in Registration counters located at Level 3 of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia to get yourself registered to be able to visit the show. Show Opening Hours: From 5 – 6 June 2013: 10.00am – 6.00pm 7 June 2013: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Please note the following:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
Please be aware that the Organiser reserves the right not to permit entry to any individual organisation or group at their discretion.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to OGA 2013!
IMPORTANT! Who Qualifies for Admission
The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only The general public and minors 18 years and below will not be allowed admission Admission is FREE but by Visitor Tickets and Business Cards registration only
All visitors must be properly attired. Any improperly attired visitor will not be permitted entry. Any trade visitors in shorts, sleeveless t-shirts / shirts, slippers or a combination of all will not be permitted entry.