Oil & Gas Asia (OGA) and Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) continue to strengthen their strategic business collaboration with the organisation of the International Sourcing Programme (INSP), set to take place during OGA from 13 to 15 September 2023. The INSP initiative is designed to accelerate the growth of Malaysia’s oil, gas, energy, and petrochemical companies by assisting industry players to venture into the global market and establish their brand presence.
MATRADE will be hosting foreign buyers for one-to-one business meetings with local companies to facilitate trade deals. SMEs are especially encouraged to take this opportunity to foster potential partnerships, explore new business opportunities, and showcase their capabilities and expertise in providing world-class products and services.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Venture into global energy market
- Establish brand presence
- Foster potential partnerships
- Showcase innovative technologies and world-class services
Benefits for Buyers
- Connect with targeted local companies in the sector
- Maximise the business networking opportunities
- Customised meeting schedule that suit your need
- Exclusive access to Matrade Lounge