MOGSEC 2022 CONFERENCE
Charting the Future of Oil, Gas & Energy in the Region
The theme of the conference represents the positive outlook the industry has in bouncing back and moving forward, taking into account the development of the industry not only as Oil & Gas service providers but as Energy service providers. The conference will highlight the current state of the industry, the future aspiration of the industry as set in the National OGSE Blueprint and what needs to be done to achieve the targets.
13 September 2022
Hospitality Lounge Hall 5, Ground Floor,
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
14-15 September 2022
Plenary Hall, Level 1, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
What to Expect:
Leaders / Speakers
from Malaysia and
Benefits to Attendees:
- Become more aware of the challenges and opportunities for the petrochemical industry and its value chain.
- Learn about the latest technologies that can support the industry transition.
- Interact with key policy makers and learn how new policies can support the industry transition.
- Have questions answered directly by experts in the industry, government and academia.
- Network with professionals and thought leaders (movers and shakers’) impacting the petrochemical sector and beyond.
MOGSEC 2022 Conference Ticket Rates
- Early Bird Rates for registration by 26 August 2022
- 10% discount applies for Group rate
(single registration of 5 people & above)
- 3 – Days Full Conference Access