MOGSEC 2022 CONFERENCE
Charting the Future of Oil, Gas & Energy in the Region
The theme of the conference represents the positive outlook the industry has in bouncing back and moving forward, taking into account the development of the industry not only as Oil & Gas service providers but as Energy service providers. The conference will highlight the current state of the industry, the future aspiration of the industry as set in the National OGSE Blueprint and what needs to be done to achieve the targets.
14th – 15th September 2022
Plenary Hall, Level 1, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
What to Expect:
Leaders / Speakers
from Malaysia and
Supported Organisations, Government, Agencies
Oil, Gas & Energy toward Net Zero Carbon Emissions
in the Region
Innovation in the
Benefits of Delegates:
- Become more aware of the challenges and opportunities for the oil & Gas industry.
- Learn about the latest technologies that can support the industry transition.
- Network with professionals and thought leaders impacting the oil and gas sector.
- Have questions answered directly by experts in the industry.
MOGSEC 2022 Conference Ticket Rates
- Member Benefits apply to registered members of Malaysian Oil & Gas Services
Council (MOGSC) for MOGSEC 2022 Conference
- Early Bird Rates for registration by 1 July 2022
- 10% discount applies for Group rate (single registration of 5 people & above)
- Pricing inclusive of 6% sst
- Important Note: Delegates passes are only valid for selected registered conference.