OGSE INNOVATION AWARDS
OGSE Innovation Award 2022 (OIA) recognises and honors companies and individuals at the forefront of innovation. OIA 2022 will serve as a regional platform to spotlight these companies; promoting innovation and ingenuity within the Oil & Gas Service Providers, related industries, and academia.
Objectives of the award:
- To spur the innovation and commercialization culture among O&G OGSE and the associated stakeholders.
- To recognise the companies and individuals who are in the forefront of innovation to produce products and services that is novel in nature.
- To give the opportunity for finalist to pitch their innovation to potential takers/investors/buyers.
- To foster collaboration between academia and industry to promote the innovation for commercialization and further development.
Eligible participants stand a chance to win the Oil and Gas, Services and Equipment Development Grant (OGSE DG) !
The OGSE DG is a programe designed by Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC) under the Twelfth Malaysia Plan (12MP) (Rancangan Malaysia Ke-12 or RMK-12) to assist and facilitate OGSE SMEs and MTCs to seamlessly move and develop their technology and innovation along the complex stages of the comercialisation process.
Eligible Criteria for Applicants Eligible Criteria for Applicants
- OGSE SMEs – All Malaysian OGSE SMEs with minimum of 51% equity held by Malaysian citizen
- Financial – Company MUST be financially fitFinancial – Company MUST be financially fit
- Proposed Project Elements – Proposed project must contain elements of technology or innovation or export
- OGSE Mid Tiers – All Malaysian OGSE Mid Tiers with minimum of 51% equity held by Malaysian citizen
- Paid up Capital – Minimum paid up capital in cash of RM10,000
- Project Team Members – Company directors and project team members have not been convicted of an offence involving bribery, fraud or dishonesty.
*Please ensure that your submission fulfills the following qualification.
- The company must be a Malaysian owned entity (at least 51%)
- Malaysian proprietary technology is relevant for the Oil, Gas & Energy industry
- Must have a least a working prototype for demonstration (TRL 4 onwards required to be eligible for the grant)
- If commercialized, must be less than 5 years in the market.
- Intellectual Property Ownership is a plus.